An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Finance Team for a permanent, full time Senior Accountant. This is a newly created role is based at Stuart House, Peterborough with occasional travel to other sites. Reporting to the Financial Controller, this role will be managing the day to day activities of management accounts, financial accounts and accounts payable.
The Successful Candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and qualities:
• Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent with demonstrable technical skills and likely to have significant experience across management and financial accounting
• Experienced line manager with demonstrable team development skills
• Excellent levels of attention to detail with the ability to analyse, organise and present numerical data and provide commentary on key variances
• A team player, able to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders
• An enquiring mind, keen to understand the business, systems, processes and technical developments
Experience using Dynamics Nav and Caseware would be useful, but not essential.
Diversity and Inclusion
Bauer UK is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and stand firmly against discrimination of any kind.
How to apply
If you feel you want to work in a dynamic and exciting environment please send your CV along with a covering letter to https://beta.smartrecruitonline.com/p/job/Senior-Accountant-11282
Closing Date for applications is Monday 20 May 2019