What you’ll do:
- Management of key digital marketing channels ensuring delivery on all KPIs and targets while continually thinking outside the box – if you think there is a new way to do something then we want to hear about it!
- Working closely with Brand & Campaigns teams to ensure successful integration of campaigns and delivery of coherent communications to consumers.
- Working closely with the Marketing Optimisation Manger to ensure that you understand the consumer journey through your channels, offering the ability to adapt and optimise the consumer journey to ensure that you’re talking to our consumer in the right way and in the right place.
- You’ll be responsible for writing creative briefs for design projects which will be undertaken by external agencies – which therefore involve managing the relationship with that agency.
- Developing with new acquisition projects, generally this will involve the development of business cases for any new activity as well as seeing the process through end to end.
What you will bring:
The ability to build brilliant relationships & create great campaigns with external PR agencies, whilst working in a time-pressured environment with the reader at the heart of everything you’ll do in this role, so you’ll bring:
- The ability to manage a busy workload in a time-pressured environment
- Great team working skills, and the ability to support others in the team as needed
- Strong creative skills
- A high level of planning and organising (in or outside of the working environment)
- A collaborative approach (team player) and persuasiveness
What you will need:
A real passion for the brands you’re working with, which will include all titles in Bauer Media in the consumer Section from Today’s Golfer to Angling Times and from Grazia to Empire.
- To be full of endless enthusiasm and buzzing with creativity! The more ideas the better, while we may only implement a few of them – the digital marketing team is never short of ideas!
- Working understanding of MS office packages, Photoshop and basic html coding skills (this is not essential)
- Working understanding of Google Analytics is great but not essential as on the job training will be provided.
This role is ALL about creativity and innovation, thinking about things in different ways and choosing to solve problems in unique ways and continually challenging the norm. Digital is a fast-paced environment so there is always something new to discover!
What we’ll offer you:
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
How to apply
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm (1 Hour for lunch), permanent role.
How to apply:
If you think you’d be great at this job and would love working with us, we’d love to hear from you. To apply, you’ll need to send you CV and a covering letter as to why you be the perfect person for this role to email@example.com
Our initial closing date for applications is 6th March 2020.
Closing Date for applications is Friday 06 March 2020