- You must have 8+ Years Delivering Oracle Essbase and Hyperion Planning Solutions on premise.
- You must have the ability to build Microsoft Excel Models and maintain Reports using VBA automation.
- You will show strong Project Management and Problem-Solving skills as well as be a challenging friend.
- You can demonstrate how you work with different Stakeholders across the Full System Lifecycle.
- You will be a good communicator, able to summarise or show attention to detail when appropriate.
-You are proactive and able to manage varied workload and balance deadlines.
- Experience using OBIEE, SAP, SQL Server, Oracle Cloud.
- Essbase Certifications.
- Experience of using Essbase to create a P&L and a Balance Sheet.
- Essbase and Hyperion Planning Bootcamp training.
- You will be responsible for working with the business to understand their Requirements, Design, Develop, Test, Go Live and maintain new system solutions.
- You will manage Changes agreed on the Finance Project Pipeline following the Change Governance process.
- You will also support internal structure changes, Budget & Year End activities as well as New Business Integrations.
- You will manage existing reports and develop new reporting in line with agreed business standards.
- You will balance P&L and KPI Management Reporting.
- You will also Support UK Operational Reporting Cubes and change Central Reporting by developing strong relationships with Business Analysts and Finance Directors.
Other Regular Business as Usual Support
- You will manage Month End Close processes including ETL processes and Group submissions.
- You will resolve Ad-Hoc User queries including changes to master data.
- You will also perform ad-hoc Maintenance to maintain system performance, challenge the status quo to improve existing processes and cross-train across the team/end users.
- You will be responsible for Ad-Hoc Change Requests obtaining relevant sign offs.
- You will also advise the business on preferred solutions and champion better ways of working.
How to apply
To apply contact Michael.Langlois@bauerservices.co.uk with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
Closing Date for applications is Tuesday 26 March 2019