As our Shopper Insight analysis, you will analyse what is happening at retail from a shopper perspective. You will identify key trends and providing insight to Frontline’s publishers and retailers. Areas for analysis will include understanding the impact range, space and display has on shopping behaviour as well as providing category insight and support on other ad hoc projects, which can help improve performance.
The role will be located at the Frontline offices in Stuart House, Peterborough. However, travel to Frontline partner offices and our retail partners will also be required from time to time.
Great training, flexible benefits and outstanding on-site facilities including a gym and café.
About The Role
- Constructing and running reports from the Frontline Group applications to generate insight to deliver the agreed Shopper Marketing input and insight in support of Seymour and their customer’s needs
- Provide regular communication to Frontline internal contacts and partner teams to support the achievement of title objectives as well as updating on progress and the opportunities that exist
- Supporting the Senior Shopper Marketing and Insight Manager on any ad-hoc reporting or analysis
- Strong aptitude for analysis and interpretation of data. Capable to use data to answer questions
- A high level of proficiency with Excel
- A good communicator and comfortable with presenting
- A logical and analytical mind with an aptitude for problem-solving
- The ability to prioritise time in order to meet deadlines
- Deliver excellent customer service
About the Company
The Frontline Group are the leading Magazine Distributor in the UK who continue to innovate the supply chain. The Group is Frontline, Seymour, Gold Key Media, and Routes to Retail.
We work with the publishers of market-leading brands such as Heat, Radio Times, What Car, Take A Break, Frozen, Slimming World, National Geographic and many more.
As a Distributor, we work closely with retail, wholesale and other parts of the supply chain in order to ensure our publisher's distribution objectives succeed. These fantastic brands give us the platform to continue to deliver value on behalf of our publishers.
Our plans for growth mean our resource needs to increase to enable us to continue to achieve our company objectives. We recognise that the greatest asset, which separates us from our competitors, is our people.
Diversity and Inclusion
Bauer UK is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and stand firmly against discrimination of any kind.
How to apply
If you feel you want to work in a dynamic and exciting environment, please upload your CV along with a covering letter to https://app.smartrecruitonline.com/p/job/Shopper-Insight-Analyst-13195
Closing Date for applications is Friday 11 October 2019