- London & South East
Do you have the experience and expertise to work on social media branded content for some of the biggest multi-platform entertainment brands in the UK?
Including heat, Kiss, Grazia, Closer, The Debrief, Empire, Magic, and Absolute Radio.
We are seeking a Social Media Production Manager to implement branded content campaigns for our advertising partners.
You will work with clients and internal creative teams to deliver commercial content-led social strategies on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more.
You will be involved in the production and delivery of engaging, high-quality social campaigns / amplification for our clients in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Are you a creative thinker with the ability to produce high impact, social media content?
This role would suit someone who has 2+ years experience of working within social media content and production management.
Demonstrate Bauer Advertising's core values by being Bold, Curious, Connect and Positive.
Ability to manage the creation of branded content across all social media channels.
• Deliver engaging social content that works for our brands, audiences and advertisers.
• Liaise with project managers and clients over how best to implement their campaign strategy through innovative branded content plans.
• Monitor, measure and review social media activity and effectiveness.
• Manage campaigns on a day-to-day level and constantly work to optimise them in order to hit KPIs.
• Demonstrable passion for social media and an understanding of appropriate content formats and branded content rules for each platform.
• Excellent Photoshop and picture editing skills, with a keen eye for design.
• Creative thinker with impeccable copy writing skills.
• Enthusiasm for ever-evolving social media trends, and the digital marketing landscape at large.
• Able to demonstrate proven campaign results with a major brand.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment; must be a team player.
• Excellent communication skills.
How to apply
Please apply with a covering letter, CV and examples of relevant previous work/experience & salary expectations to email@example.com - with ‘Commercial Social Media Production Manager’ in the subject line.
Closing Date for applications is Friday 15 September 2017