The role is broken down into three key areas; sales support, administration and client relations.
With excellent communication skills and attention to detail you will be responsible for the following areas:
About the Role:
- Day to day liaison with sales team and venues
- Key liaison with distribution teams
- Processing orders
- Assisting the sales team on proposals and pricing lists to venues
- Contract management, database control, and monitoring internal operational documents
- Collating worksheets, researching for and contributing to sales team pitches and presentations
- Raising contracts/Invoices/worksheets
- Developing and researching extra sales tools and venue demographics
- Being the first point of contact for any enquiries from new venues
The successful candidate will have well developed administrative skills, good command of Word/Excel/ PowerPoint and will be comfortable working individually and as part of a team.
They will be highly motivated, forward-thinking with a positive attitude and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Experience of working in customer services or an administrative role is preferred.
How to apply
If you feel you want to work in a dynamic and exciting environment please send your CV along with a covering letter to: https://beta.smartrecruitonline.com/p/job/Venue-Sales-Executive-2960
Closing Date for applications is Friday 14 December 2018