Radiodays Europe will be bringing together audio professionals from around the world at their Christmas Lunch on Monday 14th December, 12-1.30pm GMT, 13.00 - 14.30 CET. Hosted by Irish broadcaster, Colm Flynn, the virtual festive lunch will offer attendees the opportunity to hear from distinguished industry leaders as they reflect on the strength of audio in 2020.
Paul Keenan, President of Audio, Bauer Media Group will be speaking at the event about Bauer Media Audio successes and learnings from 2020 and his thoughts as he looks ahead to 2021.
The Radiodays Christmas Lunch is a 90-minute session giving updates from different perspectives from the radio and audio industry across Europe, how the industry has responded to the unique challenges this year, and to share personal stories.
Other speakers include:
- Helen Thomas - Head of BBC Radio 2
- Cathinka Rodan - Head of Radio - NRK, Norway
- Marc Vossens - CEO of NGroup, Belgium. (NRJ, Nostalgie)
- Stefan Möller - Head of AER, Europe
- Luca Viscardi - PD of Radio Number One in Bergamo, Italy (He was infected in the first wave of coronavirus in Italy)
- Jani Kareinen - Host at YleX, (Youth channel of Yle Finland)
- Kamila Ceran - PD of TOK FM, Poland
- Tor Arnbjørn and Dorte Palle - Rakkerpak Production, Denmark. (Independent podcast production company / co-founders of the Nordic Podcast Academy)
The event is free to attend and radio professionals can register their place at radiodayseurope.com
– ENDS –
For further press information, please contact:
Cat Martin – Communications Director, Bauer Media Audio
email@example.com – 07932746363
About Bauer Media Audio
Bauer Media Audio is Europe’s leading digital commercial broadcaster and audio operator. Experts in the power of sound, the company reaches over twenty-six million listeners daily through its market-leading broadcast radio, online services, and podcasts creating commercial value. The business spans 7 countries including the UK, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland and Slovakia, with leading brands including KISS, Mix Megapol, Absolute Radio, Radio Norge, Radio Expres, Radio Nova, The Voice and RMF.