The aim was to:
- GET families 35+ & the wider public
- WHO were suffering from lock down fatigue, are missing people, feeling bored, lethargic, unfit, frustrated and need something to look forward to
- TO get active and sign up to the activity Team GB and Toyota will be running in the summer
- BY showing the benefits & fun getting active can bring, in an engaging and real way
This simple yet effective Autoventure radio campaign created full funnel impact, meeting these objectives:
- Raise awareness of IATGB & the Festival of Sport & events
- Shift perceptions of Toyota as a mobility company
- Drive action in the form of signups at iatgb.com
Bauer assembled our own team of talent to get involved and drive excitement for the Olympic Games, as well as raise awareness of IATGB and the Festival of Sport.
From here they could encourage audiences to head online to sign up a join in.
The idea was simple: deliver the message in the right moments, in the right way, by the right people
1. PRESENTER FRONTED ON AIR ENDORSEMENT
Key presenters came together to front Spotlights across the Magic & Hits Radio Networks, talking up The Festival, encouraging people to join in, get active and head to the IATGB website to sign up for the chance to win.
2. PRESENTER FRONTED SOCIAL MEDIA
Presenter Gemma Atkinson starred in videos alongside Olympic athletes to garner excitement for the Games and talk up the Festival of Sport, encouraging viewers to get involved.
3. FESTIVAL OF SPORT TAKE OVER ON AIR
The Hits Radio Network helped Team GB & Toyota to launch the Festival of Sport weekend and amplify the inclusive & fun atmosphere via Partnership Credits.
WOULD RECOMMEND I AM TEAM GB’S FESTIVAL OF SPORT TO A FRIEND
said the campaign made them want to get involved with I Am Team GB’s festival of sport.
1 in 5
visited the I Am Team GB festival of sport website.
with people twice as likely to think Toyota enriches & improve people’s lives.