Frank Skinner presents… Absolute Radio Live at the Palladium
Live performances confirmed from:
Jon Richardson, Rob Beckett, Chris Ramsay, Jo Caulfield, Nish Kumar, Gary Delaney, Matt Forde and Glenn Moore
Hosted by Frank Skinner
London Palladium, Sunday 25th November
TICKETS: On Sale 9am Friday 5th October
Absolute Radio is proud to announce the return of commercial radio’s biggest annual stand-up comedy event, Live at the Palladium on Sunday 25th November. The evening, which is packed with household names, will raise money for Stand Up To Cancer – who will receive all profits from ticket sales.
For the first time, the night will be presented by comedy legend Frank Skinner who hosts his own Absolute Radio show every Saturday from 8am. Frank said, “I love Absolute Radio and I hate cancer so it was a complete no-brainer for me.”
Confirmed performers includes 8 Out Of 10 Cats’ Jon Richardson and Rob Beckett, as well as Chris Ramsey (Virtually Famous) who’ll have just wrapped his own extended stand-up tour. Joining them will be Jo Caulfield following her 5* Edinburgh Festival Show, as well as Absolute Radio’s own Glenn Moore whose 2018 Festival show was nominated for the Edinburgh Comedy Award.
Host of BBC Two’s The Mash report, Nish Kumar and Absolute Radio Rock n Roll Football host, Matt Forde will too join the bill, along with one of Britain’s leading one-liner comics and recent star of Live at the Apollo, Gary Delaney.
Tickets for the event go on sale from 9am this Friday 5th October priced from £31.75, including all fees. Head to https://absoluteradio.co.uk/comedy
About Absolute Radio:
Absolute Radio is a national radio station where ‘Real Music Matters’, wrapped up with lashings of personality and mischief from presenters including Frank Skinner, Jason Manford and Dave Berry who have the freedom to say what they think and tell it like it is.
Absolute Radio also has a network of digital decade brands; Absolute Radio 60s, Absolute Radio 70s, Absolute 80s, Absolute Radio 90s, Absolute Radio 00s and Absolute Classic Rock.
Listen to Absolute Radio on 105.8FM in London and the South-East, nationally on DAB or 1215AM, online, via the official mobile app digital TV or voice-activated device. For more information log on to www.absoluteradio.co.uk
About Stand Up To Cancer (UK)
- Stand Up To Cancer is a joint national fundraising campaign from Cancer Research UK and Channel 4
- The campaign returns this year with a variety of fundraising activities, a series of special programming on Channel 4 and will culminate in a fantastic night of TV on Channel 4 this autumn.
- Launched in the UK in 2012, Stand Up To Cancer funds game-changing research that accelerates new cancer treatments and tests to UK patients, and across the world, to ultimately save more lives
- More than £38 million has been raised in the UK to date, funding 35 trials and projects involving more than 8000 cancer patients and supporting one international Dream Team
- Research projects include the development of the ‘chemo-package’ to deliver treatment at the best time for the patient; investigations into whether exercise can prevent cancer from returning; using MRI to turn radiotherapy into a more precise, personalised and powerful anti-cancer weapon, and much, much more!
- Stars such as Naomi Campbell, Noel Gallagher, Tom Hardy, Gillian Anderson, Idris Elba, Andy Murray, Bradley Cooper, Martin Freeman, Jamie Oliver, Kathy Burke, Miranda Hart, Paul O’Grady, Richard Ayoade, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Jack O’Connell, Lily James, Rosamund Pike, Sophie Turner, Stephen Graham, Toby Jones and Will Poulter are just some of the talent who have supported Stand Up To Cancer
For further press information, please contact:
Cat Martin – Bauer Media Communications Director (Radio)
T: 0207 432 3317 M: 07932 746 363
Amelia O’Shea – Bauer Media Communications Manager (Radio)
T: 0207 432 3417 M: 07718 489342